Applications are open from 8 April to 15 August 2011. Please note that only online applications will be considered. The Absa Graduate Development Programme is a year-long development programme. Successful candidates will be offered full-time permanent employment with associated employee benefits.
Graduates will obtain behavioural skills training as well as technical development to gain the necessary skills and add value in challenging roles within the business, whilst enjoying all the privileges of being part of a larger “Graduate” community. Graduates also receive individual performance coaching and gain exposure to key business leaders within Absa as well as externally.
Training is provided to develop:
- Knowledge of the Absa business and the industry as a whole
- Product knowledge within specific Business Units
- Systems and technical job-related skills
- Leadership and self-management skills
- Customer centricity and related behavioural skills
- B. Degree or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification related to the Financial Services Industry, to be obtained before January 2012
- An aggregate achievement of at least 60% during the final year of under graduate studies
- No more than twenty four (24) months permanent work experience. (This excludes temporary work during full-time studies). Work experience is not a requirement
- Applicants must be a citizen of South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Tanzania, Nigeria or Botswana
- Other Foreign Nationals with Special Skills permits may also apply.
Go and Apply online for the Graduate Trainee position…