Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
As an P1 and P2 Student you will have the opportunity to participate in a 12 Month experiential training Programme, which is committed to developing young engineering talent through structured technical and professional training. The ABB EIT Programme aims to develop committed and competent engineers, developed the ABB way in line with ABB engineering competencies – ensuring a solid talent pipeline for key engineering skills. At ABB you will be provided with a stimulating global environment where you will be given challenging work which will stretch you and enable you to realize their potential.
In the ABB P1 & P2 Student programme you will be exposed to the following:
- Hands on experience for graduates where you will be exposed to exciting projects
- The opportunity to network and interact with world-class leading industry experts.
- Rotational opportunities to provide you with a solid understanding of the ABB business, our products, our technology and solutions on-the-job training, project work, mentoring and coaching.
- You will be exposed to following ABB Divisions
- Electrification Products: which includes areas such as Building products, Low Voltage Systems, and Medium & Low Switch Gear.
- Industrial Automation: which includes areas such as Control and Instrumentation, Measurement Products and Mining System Solutions.
- Power Grids: which includes areas such as Substations, Grid Integration Systems and Grid Automation Systems.
- Robotics and Motion: which includes areas such as Motors & Generator, Robotics, Drive Control Systems and Power Conversion Inverter Systems
Ideally you should be eligible to complete your P1 & P2 practical experiential training in order to complete your Diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering coupled with a basic understanding of engineering fundamentals. You should demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills complemented with solid interpersonal and leadership skills and high self-confidence – this would make you the ideal candidate.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the ABB P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme