- Agricultural engineering qualification.
- High-level PC expertise. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint intermediate.
- To assist in day to day working & learn the skill sets of the lead Technical Service Specialists
- To assist and learn the process of investigations and technical enquiries on service related matters that are reported by telephone and electronic mail / Source.
- Accompany on supervised field visits representing Technical Service in areas of problem research/resolution.
- Provide support to the Technical Service Specialists & Technical Trainers on training courses.
- Recording and collation of incoming data to product/technical service groups of those problems which potentially could affect product quality and or warranty expense.
- A technical knowledge of Agricultural machinery & systems. (learning will develop within the position to AGCO brand)
- Knowledge of mechanized agriculture and land preparation techniques
- Good interpersonal skills
- High level PC expertise: Microsoft, Building skills with AGCO systems
- Requires medium level of mechanical, hydraulic and electronic understanding
How to Apply
Comments are closed.