Closing Date: 18 August 2016
- Execute Cash & Related Transactions
- Throughout each day, balance, control and manage the cash float by checking the amount of cash at the teller station and requesting the restocking or repatriation of cash when prescribed cash limits are reached.
- Customer Service
- Provide advice to customers on the cash and other transactions processes to ensure the smooth flow of transactions.
- Identifying Sales Leads
- Identify and action sales leads (teller prompts) and cross selling opportunities.
- Compliance To Legislative Requirements And Internal Processes
- Open & close the branch safe according to the Bank’s procedures, including physically securing the safe according to required procedures.
Your Job Purpose:
Provide Customer service through timeous and accurate processing of client financial transactions to walk-in customers in Absa Bank Branches. Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities.
- NQF level no. 4: Grade 12 with Accounting and Mathematics as subjects.
- Minimum 1-2 years Cashier experience in a retail environment.
- Computer Literacy skills.
- No criminal record.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.