At Accenture we look for people who challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative and profitable solutions for our clients. We look for people who bring outstanding intellectual content to everything we do, and who have the potential to develop into business leaders, credible in the boardrooms of some of the world’s biggest companies.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of four workgroups: Accenture Strategy, Accenture Technology, Accenture Digital and Accenture Business Process Outsourcing. This operating model enables us to deliver the increasingly specialised skills that clients require while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
We have opportunities for graduates to join Accenture in 2016. We are looking for graduates who have good business acumen, are strong communicators, conceptual thinkers, problem solvers and analytical thinkers.
To join one of our graduate programmes, you will need to have obtained or be in your final year studying towards a Bachelors degree; and have or be predicted to receive a 65 percent average at the end of your studies. If you meet the criteria and are ready to start your career, apply now.
What will you be doing?
You will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving business and technology problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates.
You will be operating in teams made up of experts and professionals from different areas of our organisation, with specialist skills and industry insights in business, technology or operations. This is an exceptional opportunity to draw on their experience, challenge yourself and develop every day.
There is no limit to what you can get involved in or where you could be doing it. You will need to be fully mobile as you will work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country, though you will be aligned to a base at our main office in Johannesburg.
Responsibilities could include:
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Gathering and documenting clients’ current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes or technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
How to Apply
Apply for the Accenture Graduate / Internship Programmes 2016