Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business.
Security & Risk professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
Infrastructure Security professionals develop and deliver solutions including policies, procedures, tools and technologies to ensure that data stored in or transmitted via enterprise networks cannot be read or compromised by individuals without authorisation, while still allowing authorized users to complete legitimate tasks.
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software applications
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing testing work
- Administering tools (e.g. testing tools)
- Documenting business requirements
- Performing application design activities (e.g. designing user interface, usability testing)
What do I need to apply?
- Updated copy of your CV
- Latest Academic Record
- Certified copy of ID
How to Apply: