Our Management Consulting practice is looking for people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive innovative and profitable solutions for our clients. We look for high quality people who bring outstanding intellectual content to everything we do, and who have the potential to develop into business leaders, credible in the boardrooms of some of the world’s biggest companies.
Consulting professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists – they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client’s business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
A strong academic record with degrees in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain
- Organizational Psychology
- Management Strategy
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvements
- Gathering and documenting client’s current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Assisting in the design and development of new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new business processes.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to assist in change management activities.
How to Apply