Location: OR Tambo International Airport South Africa (Gauteng)
Closing Date: 28 April 2012
Airport Company South Africa has embarked on an exciting and challenging Internship Training Programme for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals who have completed their studies and require work experience to become part of the database for current and future potential opportunities:
Only candidates with the following qualifications need apply
- Bsc Environmental Science or National Deploma in Environmental Health
Please note that you must be a South African citizen, and must have completed your studies and require work experience. You are required to have qualifications as indicated above.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- demonstrate ability to grow into your chosen career
- ability to work and relate with others
- ability to learn new things
- ability to adjust in situations
- working of MS Office pakage
- industry standards, technology trends and best practices
- world economies
- various local and international airlines
ACSA was formed in 1993 to own and operate South Africa’s nine principal airports, including the three international gateways of O.R. Tambo, Cape Town and Durban. Since inception 15 years ago, Airports Company South Africa Limited (ACSA) has transformed a fragmented, infrastructural parastatal into a focused, profitable and commercial enterprise that is market-driven and customer service oriented.
Apply Online before 26 April 2012.