Closing Date: 17 August 2015
Key Performance Outputs:
The 18 month Learnership programme offers Learners the opportunity to enhance their skills and experience in the Aviation Rescue and Fire Fighting environment.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- Candidates must have a Grade 12 certificate
- All candidates will have to Pass Level “C” physical fitness tests
- Applicants must have a valid code B driver’s license
- A high level of integrity and trustworthiness with a strong customer focus and ability to work under stress, are essential.
- The successful candidate must meet the compliance requirements in line with Aviation Security and South African Police Services clearance procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
How to Apply
Comments are closed.