Closing Date: 19 August 2016
If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities.
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience. Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Risk Management (A relevant B-degree in Risk Management / Governance)
- Engineering (BSc Engineering in Mechanical or Electrical Heavy Duty)
- Internal Audit (Relevant B-degree)
- Advertising (IMM, AAA, Vega Qualifications)
- Retail (Relevant B-degree such as BCom)
- Finance (Relevant B-degree such as BCom/ Business Management)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-degree in HR)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT-degree)
These opportunities will be based at King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- A relevant tertiary B-degree as specified for each discipline or a similar three year qualification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training. The programme typically provide for an 18 months contract agreement
The Internship Programme is designed for highly motivated individuals with the ability to work independently in a highly pressurised environment. The ideal candidates will be keen team players with strong technical skills. This programme requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the ACSA Graduate / Internship Programme