Location: Bedfordview South Africa (Gauteng)
Closing Date: 02 May 2012
An exciting position exists for a suitably qualified person to join the Human Resources Department at our Corporate Office in Bedfordview. The incumbent will perform an integrated professional Human Resources (HR) support role. The position requires a three year tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management coupled with at least 1 year working knowledge and experience in HR administration, as well as sound knowledge of HR Practices, Policies and Procedures. Registration as a Psychometrist will serve as an advantage.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- interact with people at all levels
- ensure effective administrative support to the Resourcing Department
- co-ordinate the end-to-end employment process
- ensure proper record keeping and management of all resourcing related documents
- conduct interviews for assigned positions in line with policy and structured processes
- psychometric assessments and administration
- HR administration
- Microsoft Office applications
- HR Practices, Policies and Procedures
ACSA was formed in 1993 to own and operate South Africa’s nine principal airports, including the three international gateways of O.R. Tambo, Cape Town and Durban. Since inception 15 years ago, Airports Company South Africa Limited (ACSA) has transformed a fragmented, infrastructural parastatal into a focused, profitable and commercial enterprise that is market-driven and customer service oriented.
Apply online before 02/05/2012.
Please note that Recruiters may delete or expire jobs at any time.