Airports: O.R. Tambo
Closing Date: 30 April 2013
Key Performance Outputs:
The successful Candidate will acquire experience in the following human resources areas:
- Training and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- Psychometric Assessment
Technical Skills And Experience:
- Graduates who have completed their three year tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- Basic knowledge of relevant HR practices, policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of labour laws
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
The ideal candidate must maintain a high level of integrity and possess the ability to handle a high level of confidentiality. Planning, organizing, and good communication skills are essential. The candidate must also possess excellent interpersonal skills with strong drive for results and customer orientation. Attention to detail is also essential in this position.
How to Apply