Key Performance Outputs
If you have a passion for aviation and want to combine it with your career choice, then Airports Company South Africa offers a wide range of career opportunities.
The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training. The programme typically provides for a 18 months contract agreement.
Desired Skills and Experience
Technical Skills and Experience
Job applications are invited from graduates in the following occupational disciplines:
- Finance (B Com Finance/ Accounting)
- Internal Audit & Governance (B Com Accounting / Internal Audit)
- Supply Chain (Supply Chain B-Degree, National Diploma/B-Tech)
- Brand and Communication (IMM/ B-Degree in Marketing)
- Research and Quality (Relevant B-Degree)
- Information Technology (Relevant IT Degree, ITIL advantageous)
- Human Resources (Relevant B-Degree in HRM)
- Town Planning (Relevant B-Degree)
The Internship Programme is designed for highly motivated and driven individuals. The highly pressurized environment will require individuals with high learning potential and ability to work within teams. This programme calls for individuals with high levels of integrity & strong work ethic.
How to Apply
Applications can also be sent to [email protected]
Applications can also be sent to [email protected] and referenced as per below, depending on candidate’s geographical preference:
- Johannesburg (OR Tambo International Airport): ORTINT01
- Johannesburg (Corporate Office): CORPINT01
- Durban (King Shaka International Airport): KSIAINT01
- Bloemfontein (Braam Fischer International Airport): BFNINT01
These opportunities will be based at King Shaka International Airport, Regional Airports, Cape Town International Airport, O.R. Tambo International Airport and the Corporate Office in Bedfordview.
Note: that Airports Company South Africa will not be liable for accommodation of Interns and any other related cost.
Comments are closed.