Closing Date: 08 September 2014
Location: OR Tambo
Key Performance Outputs:
- The internship programme is a work related learning experience for individuals with a degree who wish to develop hands-on work experience.
- As an Intern at Airports Company South Africa, the Graduate will experience a level of responsibility that allows the individuals to develop new skills in the field and offers them training and supervision that facilitates learning and On-the-job training.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The candidate must be in possession of a Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Architecture, Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
- Solid knowledge and application of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and Outlook.
- The ideal candidate must maintain a high level of integrity, strong values and ethics and good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a pressurized.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.