- Receive Installation instructions from the Technician
- Assist in keeping the equipment, cabling and tools neatly in the vehicle.
- Assist in all aspects of installations/servicing/repairs in accordance to the guidelines.
- Assist in planning and execution of all installations/servicing/repairs in accordance to the guidelines.
- Standby and Overtime
- Will be required from time to time as agreed upon
- Have expert knowledge about all facets pertaining to your position
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions
- Keep your workstation/office neat and tidy at all times
- Not abuse company telephone for private calls
- Standing Operating Procedures
- Ensure that the disciplinary code is adhered to at all times
- Standing Operating Procedures must be upheld
- Meeting and keeping on agreed upon targets – Kemsley
- Meeting and keeping on agreed upon targets – performance
- High standard of service must be upheld
- Ensure compliance of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Ensure SOX compliance at all times
- Ensure that the Big 5 principles are upheld at all times
CONDUCT: In the execution of your duties and your daily general conduct, you will be required to adhere to the ADT Code of Conduct at all times, upholding the values and principles contained therein.
You will be subject to the disciplinary codes and procedures as contained in all applicable statutes. You will furthermore be subject to all internal policies and procedures as may be formulated and implemented by management.
How to Apply