- Measurement of quantities from drawings;
- Site visits including on site measurements, attending meetings, taking progress photos;
- Assist with the preparation of tender documentation, valuations, cost reports, final accounts;
- General office duties i.e. documents deliveries, filling, reception duty, etc.
- Able to read and understand Architect & Engineers drawings;
- Computer literate;
- Good MS office skills especially Excel;
- Positive & hard working attitude, must be willing to learn;
- Good people and communication skills.
- Valid drivers license.
- The candidate must have passed all first year subjects with a minimum of 50%.
How to Apply
Apply for the AECOM Quantity Surveying In-Service Training Programme