Closing Date: 26 March 2015
AEL is looking to recruit Apprenticeship:
- Fitters (x4)
- Electrical and Instrumental (x4)
AEL is a leading developer, producer and supplier of commercial explosives, initiating systems and blasting services for mining and infrastructure markets in Africa. Significant operations in selected international markets have also been established. In terms of size and technological capability, AEL is a top five player in the global explosives market. Its Head Office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete theoretical training at the college.
- Complete up to minimum N3.
- Complete minimum practical training.
- Actively influences events to achieve the required goals whilst maintaining the specified engineering and safety standards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 with Maths.
- Technical Matric (N3).
- Must have the potential to be trained to become as Artisan.
- Concern for standards.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Results orientation.
How to Apply
Apply for the AEL Apprenticeship Programme 2015