Closing Date: 02 October 2017
AEL is in the process of appointing 12 interns in various disciplines (2x Human Capital, 1x Finance, 2x Industrial Engineering, 1x Drawing Officer, 1x Marketing, 2x Chemical Engineering, 1 x Mechanical Engineering, 1x Electrical Engineering, 1x Civil Engineering), who need to do their in-service training / P1 and P2 work in order for them to complete their qualifications. The internship period will be 12 months in duration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
- Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematical Literacy / Mathematics – Accounting would be advantageous).
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the AEL Graduate / Internship Programme