AEL is looking to recruit 8x National Certificate Freight Handling NQF 3 – Learners to work in Modderfontein for 12 months. The training will involve both theoretical classes as well as a practical component at this Complex.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the AECI Training Centre situated at Chem Park, Chloorkop one week per month for ten months.
- Undertake Freight Handling experiential training within a Logistics and Stores environment.
- Undertake Shift work and/or Overtime duties as and when required.
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 3 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification.
Qualifications & Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Age group 18 – 25 years.
- Ability to work within a Chemical environment.
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage.
- Team Work.
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.