Location : Claremont
Closing Date: 31 March 2015
The internship is aimed at giving young students in local tertiary institutions, who have a passion and interest in investments, the opportunity to gain exposure and practical experience in a professional investment management environment.
Interns have direct interactions with professional staff including the investments, business development and operations teams. Interns work on a project and various tasks to increase their understanding of investment management.
Only South African citizens may apply.
- Applications are open to Black/ historically disadvantages students who are in their final or penultimate year of study.
- Any highly numeric and analytical degrees.
- Highly numerate
- Self-starter and self-sufficient and requiring little supervision
- Passionate about markets, professional, highly motivated, innovative, dedicated and detailed with a long-term orientation
- Meticulous with a great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Apply for the Afena Graduate / Internship Programme