Closing Date: 7th June 2013
Job reference number: AfricO-01
Looking for a candidate aged 19-25 to join our ﬁnance department in a 1 year Learnership training. Must have a minimum of matric with accounting as subject, computer literacy in MS Ofﬁce. Responsibilities would include invoicing functions, credit management, ordering and Stock management.
- Knowledge of MS Ofﬁce
- Accounting at Matric level
- Self-management (incl. Time management, and working under pressure)
- Interpersonal skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising skills
- Accuracy and ﬁgure oriented and numerical skills
- Pro-active / initiative
Junior Level-1 year learnerships.
The Learner to provide clerical, accounts-related and administrative support to the Finance Department, working within the administration, accounting and ﬁnance function to manage all aspects of debtors control, including, credit control, invoicing, receipting, collections general ledger entries, process invoices by conﬁrming price and quantity, capture credit notes, send invoices to customers, ﬁle invoices and credit notes, update sales order tracking report/register, promptly respond to customer queries, generate rebate and transport reports, placing of orders(ordering) complete tasks within stipulated time and any other duties as delegated by the ﬁnance managers.
- Assistant to the Finance department regarding the ﬁnance functions
- Management of the Company’s debtors (As detailed above)
- Stock Management
How to Apply
Please email your two page curriculum vitae to [email protected] or fax to 011 784 5588
Comments are closed.