Closing Date: 10 January 2020
Successful applicants will be placed on a training programme to qualify in an artisan trade.
Experience and Qualifications:
- N2 Certificate including four relevant subjects of Maths, Engineering Science and a third and fourth subject as required by the trade; or
- Technical trade theory programs quality assured by a SETA deemed to be equivalent to NQF level 3 ; or
- Relevant Engineering NCV Certificates with seven subjects at NQF level 3; or Technical Grade 11 with Maths, Science, Language and related trade theory subject; or
- Relevant (directly related to the trade theory subjects) N6 certificate or National Technical Diploma (T, S or N stream)
Please forward with the application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Latest academic results
Skills and Knowledge:
- A drivers license will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Send your application to: email:firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: (Use Learnership application as reference in your e-mail)