Is your lack of experience in the workplace holding you back – despite your qualifications? If you are a well-spoken, hard working graduate trying to gain a foothold in the workplace, then this is the opportunity for you! Gain experience and exposure at some of South Africa’s top employees through the Afrizan Cadet Academy.
This role is an opportunity to prove yourself within the workplace. You will gain experience and training and will then be outsourced to this leading recruitment agency’s clients on various office administrative assignments including:
- Reception (operating a busy switchboard; transferring calls accurately; maintaining a professional demeanour at all times; meeting and greeting visitors and staff)
- Data Capturing (proficiency in Excel will be advantageous; attention to detail and accuracy a MUST)
- Accounts administration
- Human Resource administration
- Office Support (including filing and scanning of important documents)
- Typing (speed and accuracy advantageous, and attention to detail essential)
While we would rather play to your strengths and expertise, assignments are determined by client requirements and, even if you do not want to be a professional receptionist, every assignment should be looked upon as an opportunity to showcase your skills to potential employers. A great attitude and a willingness to learn are therefore essential for success in this program!
Person requirements Personal attributes:
- A great attitude
- An outgoing personality
- Excellent work ethic
- Willingness and desire to learn
Qualification requirements Qualifications:
- Degree / Diploma
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate – advanced Excel skills advantageous)
How to apply Email an up-to-date and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you meet the requirements, we will contact you to arrange an interview at our offices in Sandton.
Closing Date: 12 February 2012