Closing Date: 18 June 2014
A learnership programme has been launched in the National Customer Service Centre (NCSC) environment
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
- English, Mathematics and Accounting passed with Symbol C / Achievement Level 5.
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Computer literacy essential.
Preference will be given to learners residing around Johannesburg, Ekurhuleni and surrounding areas.
- To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox NCSC.
- To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
- To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox National Customer Support Centre.
- To provide for career growth within Afrox National Customer Support Centre environment.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
- Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner).
- Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style and practical learning in the working environment.
- Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership.
- The exit qualification will be a National Certificate: Business Administration NQF Level 3.
How to Apply
Apply for the Afrox Business Administration Learnership
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website