Closing Date: 12 june 2017
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification with a minimum of Diploma entrance.
- English and Mathematics (Accounting could be an advantage).
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written) to ensure professional customer communication.
- Computer literacy essential.
- To promote the development of competencies that are required in Afrox.
- To create a pool of skilled and knowledgeable administrators / office support personnel.
- To afford learners the opportunity to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of business administration within Afrox.
- To provide for career growth within the Afrox environment.
FORMAT OF THE PROGRAMME
- Learners will sign a 12 month-tripartite contract (Afrox , CHIETA SETA and Learner).
- Learners will participate in 12 months of on-the-job training, inclusive of theoretical classroom learning style
and practical learning in the working environment.
- Learners must attend and complete all required theoretical and practical components of the learnership.
- The exit qualification will be a National Certificate: Business Administration NQF Level 3.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Afrox: Learnership Programme 2018