Closing Date: 04 November 2013
Afrox is running an intensive Graduate In Training Programme (GIT) that extends over a period of 24 months through which graduates are recruited and rotated within various areas of the business. We are looking to develop the leaders of the future! The GIT programme is structured with specific goals in mind and consists of the following:
- Specialist or rotational placements
- Project work
- Performance assessments
- Graduate Development Scheme Programme
- Skills training and
We are looking for people with self-confidence, initiative, drive and creativity; people who understand the challenge of the commercial world to become tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Human Resources
- Employee Relations
- Information Technology
- Marketing and Communications
Criteria and Benefits:
- An individual who can communicate effectively
- Demonstrate leadership and innovation and
- Manage your own development
- A full salary with benefits for 24 months
- Through rotational work the opportunity to learn and understand the business of Afrox
- Interviews to be held before 01 December 2013
- Successful candidates notified and invited to sign contracts by 15 December 2013
- Program starts January 2014
How to Apply
This Graduate programme is for a 24-month period only. Further employment after the completion of the programme is not guaranteed.
Afrox is committed to Employment Equity and the development of youth. Candidates with disabilities are welcome to apply. Only South African Citizens may apply.
Comments are closed.