Closing Date: 24 January 2014
The AFS Group, which is a leading provider of total fuel management solutions, is looking for four trainees on a two years program in its mining divisions based in Mpumalanga, Northwest and Limpopo provinces. The suitable candidate must have the following requirements:
- N6 technical / electrical engineering light current qualification
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Basic electrical skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven logical problem solving skills
- Technically minded, highly motivated, self-starter with lots of initiative
- Ability to work on one’s own with a keen sense of accountability and integrity
- Must be willing to get on site and “get hands dirty” in order to resolve customer queries
- Must be medically fit
How to Apply
Please send you comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualification, driver’s license and id copy coupled with an application letter stating the province in which you would like to be based.
Email or fax your application to HR at: [email protected] / Fax- 086 5548432
Comments are closed.