- BCom: External Auditing , Accounting, Tax and Financial management
Roles & Responsibilities
- Follow a prescribed path towards goal achievement.
- Use learned methods to deal with obstacles.
- Work within standards, instructions and guidelines.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality products and services.
- Identify persistent problems that prevent high quality.
- Recommend improvements on work processes.
- Responsible for self-management, including self-development and growth.
- Routine work with lower complexity – work is typically of a routine nature and varies in complexity.
- Communicate clearly, openly and honestly in all instances.
Skills, Experience & Education
- To assist management in the performance of regularity audits on government departments, provincial departments and local governments.
- To manage the complete day-to-day running of the audit whilst maintaining client relations on behalf of audit manager and team.
Key Performance Areas Outputs
- Obtain knowledge of the auditee.
- Compile system descriptions; perform walk through test, perform test of controls.
- Compile sampling worksheet for the component.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.