We at Air Liquide are seeking a person that will support our HR Director and who would also be exposed to many facets of HR. We are the global leaders in the gas manufacturing field and supply to a wide range of industries ,mining , healthcare, food and beverage , pharmaceutical marine,engineering workshops ,automotive and so forth. If you are looking for a company that encourages initiative apply
- B.Comm or B.A. in Human Resources and Communications.
- Computer literate in MS office.
- Above average communication skills both written and spoken.
- Prepared to work overtime.
- Professional in dress code.
- Have done at least 6 months in a learnership or intern position.
- You would be the PA and HR intern to our HRD.
- Get involved in organograms , LOA’s , contracts , graphs , presentations , diary management.
- Take minutes at HR meetings and attend Excom meetings when necessary.
- Be prepared to assist in other divisions within HR.
- Maintain and keep the safety and quality registers.
How to Apply
Apply Online Air Liquide: HR Graduate / Internship Opportunity