Closing Date: 29 February 2016
Air Liquide, a major gas leader, is offering a 1 year fixed term Leadership Program to S4 students requiring their P1 and P2 to graduate.
If your passion is in operations / process / production then your career development starts with us.
Background / Experience Required:
- National Diploma (S4) Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical
- Looking for students needing to do P1 & P2
- Information Processing
- Teamwork orientation as well as independent
- Analysis and Problem Solving techniques.
THE CHOSEN CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Plant availability and reliability- keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Rapid response to breakdowns and plant conditions.
- SHE and Quality conformance.
- IMS compliance.
- Facility housekeeping.
- Apply OSH Act and Air Liquide Safety Policy in work environment.
- Apply and adhere to the company Code Of Conduct.
- Conform to quality and quantity requirements as per contract.
- Perform any other reasonable task that may be required or requested in order to achieve the objectives and purpose
- of the position.
- Professional and detailed shift handover.
- Preventative maintenance of ASU.
- Maintain plant records for maintenance logs and machine data.
Air liquide embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to the achievement and maintenance of equal representation (gender ,race and people living with disability) in its workforce profile. Skills development remains our key driver in up skilling the workforce. Appointments will be made based on performance and in line with the company’s employment equity plan and skills.
At the moment we are looking for potential in other areas across South Africa. So if you don’t hear from us within 4 weeks of your application please note that you were not successful for this one but may be suitable for future positions. We would like to wish you well in your career.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Airliquide P1 & P2 Engineering In-Service Traineeship Programme