Closing Date: 25 May 2016
Air Liquide is offering a 1 year fixed term Internship Program to S4 students requiring their P2 to graduate. If your passion is in operations / process / production then your career development starts with us. After completion of the Program, successful candidates will be given an opportunity to work for Air Liquide permanently based on their performance.
Background / Experience Required:
- National Diploma (S4) Chemical
- Looking for students needing to do P2
- Information Processing
- Teamwork orientation as well as independent
- Analysis and Problem Solving techniques.
- Committed and good time management skills
- Strong Networking Ability.
- Good communication skills
- Logical thinking
- Sticking to time schedules
- Critical analysis
- Good listening skills and respect of rules
- Decision making and solution focused
- Attention to detail
- Sense of self discipline, integrity and transparency
- Conflict management
THE CHOSEN CANDIDATES WILL BE TRAINED TO LEARN HOW TO DO THE FOLLOWING
- Plant availability and reliability – keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Responsible to issue permit to work for all plant related maintenance.
- SHE and Quality conformance.
- Facility housekeeping.
- Apply OSH Act in day to day operations.
- Apply and adhere to the company Code of Conduct.
- Conform to quality and quantity requirements as per contract.
- Perform any other reasonable task that may be required or requested in order to achieve the objectives and purpose of the position.
- Professional and detailed shift handover.
- Capturing of plant related information.
- Maintain plant records for maintenance logs and machine data.
- Plant inspections and log readings.
- Be able to identify and report defects.
How to Apply
Apply Online for Air Liquide Learnership Programme