Closing Date: 11 June 2014
Ref.NO: AP-TS-HM – 0614
Responsible for maintaining a fleet of modern turbine powered aircraft, in all discipline.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Attunement to engineering and aircrafts.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must have own transport.
- Must hold a valid driver’s licence.
- High standard of self-discipline.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
- Application Form
- Maintain a fleet of modern turbine powered aircraft, in all discipline.
- Responsible to deliver scheduled tasks and paper trail.
- Working independently on line maintenance, snags or inspections.
- Responsible to comply with the Company’s Operational Procedures.
- Responsible for applying the knowledge and competence within Scope of Certificate of Authority.
How to Apply
Fax: (011) 230-0546 (Attention: Johan Swanepoel)
Comments are closed.