Closing Date: 08 November 2012
Airports Company SouthAfrica (ACSA) is contributing to skills development by launching its Trainee Programme for 2012. This programme provides graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in the following areas:
- Aviation Planning
- Engineering, Industrial, Civil, Mechanical & Electrical
- Geographical Information Systems
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Statistics & Billing (Airport Statistician)
Technical Skills and Experience:
Graduates must meet the following criteria in order to apply:
- A relevant 3-year tertiary qualification in the required discipline
- Must be a South African citizen
- Academic: 65% – 70% and over in their majors
- Maximum of 1 year’s working experience
- Computer literate.
Self motivated and committed with excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and organising skills.
How to Apply
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
- Cape Town
- East London
- King Shaka
- Port Elizabeth