Closing Date: 31 January 2014
Advert Code: CIA191312
Duration: 18 months
Key Performance Outputs:
- Assessment of airport infrastructure relating to the field
- Assist with project work in conjunction with engineer
- Conduct audits and presentations to team
- Research of new designs and suggest improvement projects
- Exposure to maintenance schedules
- Evaluate ways of cost efficiencies
Technical Skills and Experience:
- BSC in Electrical or Civil Engineering
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Drivers licence would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Civil and Electrical environments would serve as an advantage.
- Must be able to commute to airport.
- Good communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Results Orientated
- Team Player
How to Apply
Comments are closed.