The ALEXANDER Forbes Young Talent Development programme is geared towards offering workplace exposure to unemployed, qualified individuals within the insurance industry, in line with their field of study. The programe is divided into:
- Learnerships [minimum matric up to degree studies]
- Internships [minimum 3 year diploma]
- Graduate Development [minimum honours degree]
The programmes extend over a period of 12 months, except for the accounting programme which extends over 18 months.
The programme extends over a period of 1 year.
This is a 2 year, highly COMPETITIVE programme with an entry level of a honours degree in:
- You must be an unemployed South African citizen
- Have a minimum matric certificate to apply for a Learnership programme
- Be in possession of a 3 year diploma or higher to apply for the Internship programme
- Only candidates with a minimum of a honours degree will be considered for the Graduate Development programme
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the insurance industry, and
- Be computer literate
How to Apply
Apply for the Alexander Forbes Young Talent Development Learnership and after completion of this online application, candidates should email ID copy, Matric results, academic record and any other certificates to Graduates@aforbes.co.za .
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website