Closing Date: 11 November 2016
The Alfred Nzo District Municipality is inviting unemployed graduates between ages of 18 and 35 residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s two (2) year internship programme.
Successful candidates will be placed at Mount Ayliff Main Offices in order to achieve the following inter alia:
• Use of the workplace as an active learning environment for new entrants into the labour market; • Affording new entrants into the labour market essential work experience. • Stipend of R 6375.83 will pay every Month. The district municipality intends to provide internship in the study fields listed hereunder:
- Corporate Services Interns: ND Information Communication Technology [x2] ◊ ND Human Resource Management / Development / B.Degree Industrial Psychology [x2]
- Office of the Municipal Manager: ND Office Management & Technology / Management /Public Management [x2]
- LED and Development Planning: ND Town and Regional Planning [x1] ◊ B. Degree Economics [x1] ◊ ND – Agricultural Management [x1]
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to submit the ANDM application form obtainable from the ANDM Municipal Offices, brief CV’s, certified copies of tertiary qualifications identity document, proof of residence and an application letter.
All enquiries relating to this notice should be addressed to Ms. A.N Zibobo from Human Resources Development Section by telephone: on (039) 254 5112 / 5125.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
- The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme.
NB: applications should be sent by post to the address given or hand delivered, for the attention of Acting Senior Manager Corporate Services and must to reach our offices not later than 11 November 2016.
Alfred Nzo District Municipality Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street MOUNT AYLIFF 4735