Closing Date: 30 August 2013
The Alfred Nzo District Municipality is inviting unemployed graduates residing within its jurisdiction to apply for the municipality’s one (1) year internship programme. Successful candidates may be placed at any of the offices of the district municipality either in Mount Ayliff, Mount Frere, Ntabankulu, Bizana or Matatiele in order to achieve the following inter alia:
- Use of the workplace as an active learning environment for new entrants into the labour market;
- Affording new entrants into the labour market essential work experience.
- 1.Corporate Services
- ND: Information Communication Technology three (3) posts
- Community Development Services
- ND: Environment Health two (2) posts
- ND: Sports Management two (2) posts
- Acceptance into the programme does not guarantee permanent appointment of the learner into the structure of the municipality nor being registered in our database guarantees acceptance into the programme;
- Proof of canvassing of councillors and/ or managers will disqualify candidates;
- The municipality reserves the right not to proceed with engaging candidates into the programme
- Between 18 to 35 Years.
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to submit brief CV’s, certified copies of tertiary qualifications or academic reports, identity document, proof of residence and application letter.
Please note that applications should be sent by post to the address given or hand delivered to reach our offices not later than 30 August 2013 and candidates should take note of the important notice to candidates. Applications should be marked “Application for Participation in the Internship Programme 2013” and should be addressed to the address given below:
Mr MZ SILINGA
Alfred Nzo District Municipality
Erf 1400 Ntsizwa Street
Private Bag x 511
>All enquiries relating to this notice should be addressed to Ms Akhona Zibobo/ Ms Nolonwabo Mabunzi from Human Resources Development Section by making use of any of the following methods: