CLOSING DATE: 22 January 2013
Fields: Audio and Video, Finance, Graphic Design
ALGOA FM invites applications from unemployed graduates who are interested in participating in our internship programme.
The interns will be based in our PE offices for a period of 12 months.
AUDIO AND VIDEO PRODUCTION PROGRAMME
QUALIFICATION: Production Engineering Qualification
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The successful candidate will be exposed to the following:
- Internal audio and video production facilities and techniques
- External video camera work
- Editing Audio and Videos
- Producing short videos for content purposes
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinking
- Hands on approach to all technical aspects
- Able to handle work pressure
- A valid driver’s licence will be advantageous.
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
QUALIFICATION: NDIP/BTECH Graphic Design
The successful candidate will be exposed to the following aspects:
- Producing Internal graphic designs
- Implementing best practice design techniques
- Practical expereince in various programmes
- Being able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- Willing to learn
- Team Player
- Able to work on the following programmes : photoshop, illustrator, Indesign
QUALIFICATION: BCOMM / BTECH / NDIP QUALIIFICATION – FINANCE
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION
The internship focus will be general admin accountant as well as human resources
- Exposure to processing of accounting records using Pastel accounting system
- Debtors and Creditors Administration
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Processing of BBBEE supporting documents
- Personnel Administration
- Radio advertising billing and invoicing systems
- Good administration skills
- Knowledge of the Pastel Accounting System
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer literacy
- Communicates clearly
- Interpersonal skills – relates well to diverse people
- Desire and potential to learn
How to Apply
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to the HR Manager by e-mail: [email protected] or fax 041 583 5555
Algoa FM is an equal opportunity employer and will give preference to applications from the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Programme.
Applicants not contacted within one week of the closing date please consider your applications as having been unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.