An exciting opportunity exists at Algoa FM within our Marketing department.
QUALIFICATION: PR/MARKETING QUALIFICATION/RELEVANT TERTIARY QUALIFICATION
DURATION: 12 MONTHS
VALID DRIVER’S LICENCE IS REQUIRED!
- The successful candidate will be exposed to the following aspects:
- Assist with the planning, developing and implementation of PR strategies;
- liaising with colleagues and key spokespeople and media;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Collating and analysing media coverage;
- Assist with the writing and editing of the in-house magazine and news letters, as well as compilation of post campaign analysis reports
- devising and coordinating photo opportunities;
- Assist with the organising of press conferences and station tours;
- Creating PR opportunities
- Building and maintaining PR data base
- Taking photos at events
- Fostering community relations through social responsibility events
- Excellent writing skills
- Planning and Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Must be flexible with working hours and able to work weekends and public holidays.
CLOSING DATE: 30th DECEMBER 2011
All interested applicants are requested to apply with a comprehensive CV to the
HR Manager by e-mail: email@example.com or fax (041) 583 – 5555.
If you have not been contacted within 1 week after the closing date of this advertisement.
Please accept that your application was unsuccessful.