Closing Date: 30 April 2014
The Allan Gray Orbis Foundation seeks to promote progress through entrepreneurship in an integrated Southern Africa. The Foundation aims to achieve this mission by identifying, educating and equipping demographically diverse individuals who have the potential to excel and make a significant future impact as high impact responsible entrepreneurs.
- Indication of entrepreneurial flair and passion
- Citizenship of South Africa
- Belief in the future of the country
- Ambassador of the Foundation’s intended profile, namely demonstrating:
- Spirit of Significance,
- Intellectual Imagination,
- Achievement Excellence,
- Personal Initiative and Courageous Commitment.
- Intention to study at the:
- University of Witwatersrand,
- University of Johannesburg,
- University of Cape Town,
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University,
- Rhodes University,
- University of the Western Cape,
- Stellenbosch University and
- University of Pretoria
- Academic Requirements:
- Minimum C (Level 5) in Pure Mathematics for Grade 11 results,
- Minimum B (Level 6) average for Grade 11 results (excluding Life Orientation)
- Certified copies of Academic / extra-curricular awards / recognition must be provided for Grade 10, 11 and 12.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age in 2014.
Intention to study for a Commerce, Science (excluding Medicine), Engineering, Law or Humanities (majoring in Politics, Philosophy OR Economics) degree.
How to Apply
Post to: Allan Gray Orbis Foundation, Freepost no: CB 11349, Kloof Street, 8008.
Hand deliver to: 46 Hof Street, Oranjezicht, Cape Town / 8th Floor, Forum Building, 2 Maude Street, Sandton, Johannesburg
Comments are closed.