Closing Date: 15 August 2015
Location: East London, Port Elizabeth, Pretoria
To perform routine and stat analyses of samples and maintain analysers / instruments in a Clinical Laboratory.
- National Diploma in Medical Technology (Clinical Pathology)
- HPCSA registration as Intern Medical Technologist (Clinical Pathology)
- Understanding of pathology test procedures.
- Knowledge of instrumentation and methodologies.
- Knowledge of test processes.
- Knowledge of Quality Control.
- Basic knowledge of MS Windows
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Ampath’s safety; health and environment management policy
- Process routine bench work in laboratory in order to ensure efficient processing of specimens
- Perform administration tasks in order to ensure effective administration systems in the laboratory
- Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Technical Knowledge
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Travelling Involved