Closing date: 18 July 2014
Excellent Learnership opportunity exists within Ampath to become a Phlebotomy Technician.
Ampath has vacancies for a two year Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme, where learners will be working with patients.
Phlebotomy Technicianswill be responsible for the collection of blood and non-blood specimens for pathology. Classroom training is based in Westridge, Durban.
Practical training will take place at any of the AMPATH depots in the Durban region.
No accommodation or transport will be provided. Candidates are expected to enter into a contractual and performance agreement with Ampath.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certiﬁcate.
- English at NQF level 3 / Grade 11.
- Mathematics at NQF level 3 / Grade 11.
- Preference given to applicants who have Grade 12 English, Life Sciences and Mathematics with symbols A – D.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A strong customer service orientation.
How to Apply
To apply, fax your CV, Matric certiﬁcate and a copy of your ID as well as a reference letter (non-relative) to 012 682 2911. Highly competitive allowance offered.
All applicants must be willing to undergo psychometric assessments
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from Ampath within fourteen days (14) after the closing date.
Comments are closed.