Closing Date: 09 July 2014
Location: Gauteng /Centurion
Excellent Learnership opportunity exists within Ampath to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Ampath has vacancies for a two year Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme, where learners will be working with patients. Classroom training is based in Centurion, Pretoria. Practical training will take place at any of the AMPATH depots in the Gauteng region. No accommodation or transport will be provided. Candidates are expected to enter into a contractual and performance agreement with Ampath.
- Have a valid grade 12 school leaving certiﬁcate.
- English at NQF level 3 / Grade 11.
- Mathematics at NQF level 3 / Grade 11.
- Preference given to applicants who have Grade 12 English, Life Sciences and Mathematics with symbols A – D
- Matric certiﬁcate
- A copy of your ID
- Reference letter (non-relative)
- Phlebotomy Technicians will be responsible for the collection of blood and non-blood specimens for pathology.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- A strong customer service orientation
How to Apply
NB: Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from Ampath within fourteen days (14) after the closing date.