Location: Kleinkopje Colliery
Closing Date: 15 November 2013
Ref No: KK101/13PN
Vacancies exist at Kleinkopje Colliery for Engineering Learnerships in the following fields:
- Auto Electricians
- Diesel Mechanics
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Rigging (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing)
- Electricians a minimum N3 qualification (Mathematics , Engineering Science, Electrical Trade Theory and Industrial Electronics)
- Auto Electricians a minimum N3 qualification (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics and Motor Electrical Trade Theory)
- Diesel Mechanics (Mathematics, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing and Diesel Trade Theory /Motor Trade Theory)
- In possession of/ able to obtain a valid Certificate of Fitness
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- A valid K53 driver’s license without endorsements
- Experience in the mining sector will be advantageous
- Certified copies of all documents must be attached to all applications.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
How to Apply
Candidates who do not have access to a computer may submit their CV’s to the Kleinkopje HR Department
Appointments will be made in line with Employment Equity considerations.
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.