Ref No: KRL061/13SM
Closing Date: 26 June 2013
Vacancies exist at Kriel Colliery for Engineering Learnerships in the following fields:
- Fitter, including machining
- Auto Electrician
- Diesel Mechanic
- Sound knowledge of Safety Systems, Regulations and Standards with a high regard to safety and an excellent safety record
- N2/N3 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitter, including machining (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade theory)
- Auto Electrician (Maths and Science, Industrial electronics or Electro-technology/ Electrical Trade Theory)
- Must be medically fit and have a valid Certificate of Fitness
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license without endorsements
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in the underground mining environment will be advantageous
- Certified copies of qualifications and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- Rigger (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Rigger Trade Theory)
- Diesel mechanic (Mathematics, Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Trade Theory)
How to Apply
Comments are closed.