Closing Date: 02 December 2015
As part of its Social responsibility Anglo American Platinum strived to empower neighboring Communities. As part of this belief and culture, Mogalakwena Mine is offering internships for individuals interested in pursuing a career in Mining (Mining Engineering, Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, Geology, Surveying, Metallurgy)
The following criteria are essential:
Must have recently completed a degree or diploma certificate equivalent to NQF 6 or 7 in one of the following streams:
- Bsc: Mining Engineering (Degree)
- Bsc: Geology (Degree)
- Bsc: Environmental Geology (Degree)
- Bsc: Analytical Chemistry (Degree)
- BEng: Mechanical / Electrical Engineering (Degree)
- BEng: Metallurgical Engineering (Degree)
- BEng: Industrial Engineering (Degree)
- National Diploma: Chemical Engineering
- National Diploma: Surface Mining
- National Diploma: Mining Engineering
- National Diploma: Mineral Surveying
- National Diploma: Industrial
- BTech: Engineering Industrial
- BTech: Engineering Electrical
Applicants must reside within local communities around Mogalakwena Mine.
- Certificate of fitness
The following is essential when applying:
- Include a comprehensive CV which indicates your Residential Address (proof of address will have to be produced
- if the candidate is successful)
- Also include Certified copies of Qualifications
Applicants are advised to clearly stipulate their match with the aforementioned criteria.
Applicants who do not comply with the stipulations WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
How to Apply
You can drop off your application at the Walk-In Centre, using the Reference “2016 Internships”.