Closing Date: 19 October 2012 11:55pm South Africa Standard Time
Job No.: 704250
Applications for the above position are invited from candidates who have relevant qualifications and experience.
- Development of procedures for solidification modeling with a view to improved design of castings.
- Design and manufacture equipment for metallurgical processes and experimental work; by interfacing the projects department and contractors.
Qualification & Experience:
- Honors degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least one years experience in Computer Aided Design (CAD), ideally with some simulation or modeling exposure.
- Experience in finite element analysis would be an advantage.
- Must have strong tendency to work in a research and development environment, with good innovative skills.
- Be able to work well in a collaborative team work environment
How to Apply
Should you not be contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. We will keep your CV on our database and contact you should you match the criteria of any other vacancies.