Closing Date: 17 August 2012
The following programmes are offered, namely:
- Learnership Mineral Processing for duration to the maximum of 24 months and
- Surface Mining Excavation skills programme focusing on (Drilling, Hauling and Loading) for duration to a maximum of 12 months. Learners who are found and declared competent stand an opportunity to be appointed permanently when positions are available.
You will need
- Ability to work in a team, Knowledge of equipment/tools, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills and the ability to learn. Ability to perform physical demanding duties.
- Grade 12
- You will be required to pass a medical fitness certificate in order to be considered for this position.
- Preference will be given to candidates that reside in the Thabazimbi Local Municipality.
During the period of training learners will on receive a salary but a stipend allowance in accordance with Kumba Iron Ore Ltd. Regulations
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that valid copies of qualifications and/or licences required as indicated in the job requirements for this role is attached. In the interest of an efficient, fair and objective process, incomplete applications and/ or late applications will not be considered.
How to Apply
Apply OnlineIf you have not been contacted within 6 weeks of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application had been unsuccessful; correspondence will only be with shortlisted candidates. Enquiries can be made at the following number: 014 777 3246. Closing date for advertisements 17 August 2012