Location: Zibulo Colliery, Mpumalanga
Ref No: ZIB062/13SM
Closing Date: 04 July 2013
Zibulo Colliery, a division of Anglo American Inyosi Coal, has open positions for 8 Learnerships (5 x external & 3 x internal). Suitably qualified and motivated candidates, who believe they can make a meaningful contribution, are invited to apply for these positions.
- Fitting and Machining
- Diesel Mechanics
- Instrument Mechancians
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Fitting and Machining (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting and Machining Trade theory
- Diesel Mechanics (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing and Diesel Trade Theory)
- Boilermaker (Maths, Science, Plating & Structural Drawing, Plater’s Theory)
- Electricians (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawings or Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade Theory)
- Experience in the mining environment will be advantageous
- Will be required to work overtime in order to accommodate for on the job modules
- In possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness
- Must be willing to verify qualifications
Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a Psychometric assessment
How to Apply
All applicants are thanked for their interest.
Applications which have not been responded to within 30 days of closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful. Communication will be with shortlisted candidates only.
Comments are closed.