Closing Date: 29 August 2014
Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
- Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.
- Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Trade Theory.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Candidates must be able and prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Experience in the Mining Sector will be an advantage.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.